My friends inspire me. Their goals and acheivements stretch my perception of what is possible. Accomplishments that I would not have thought possible are checked off lists.
It's inspired me to stretch myself. So among a few other goals for 2016, I'm striving to summit 100 different peaks this year. They can be mountains I've climbed in prior years, but I'll only be counting each mountain once in 2016 -- and yes, only officially ranked peaks with 300' of prominence. I'll track them using the list below and update this post throughout the year.
- Jan 2 - Chief Mountain (11,709 ft)
- Jan 6 - Mt. Falcon (7,851 ft)
- Jan 7 - Mt. Morrison (7,881 ft)
- Jan 16 - Green Mountain (8,144 ft)
- Jan 23 - Mt. Evans (14,264 ft)
- Jan 25 - Green Mountain (6,855 ft)
- Jan 26 - Squaw Mountain (11,486 ft)
- Jan 27 - Warrior Mountain (11,273 ft)
- Jan 28 - Evergreen Mountain (8,536 ft)
- Jan 28 - Elephant Butte (8,405 ft)